Anti-Aging Repair Serum
- Pollution: Deeply penetrating Vitamin C lessens free radical damage caused by pollution.
- Light: Vitamin C and Lilac stem cells protect skin from free radical damage caused by UVA/UVB.
- Irritants: Lilac stem cells sooth skin. Like all Dr. Loretta products, this formula is free of sulfates, artificial dyes and fragrance and phthalates.
Protocol: Results may vary. Average results shown. Study conducted on female subjects ages 37 to 75. For controlled results, females used Dr. Loretta's Micro-Exfoliating Cleanser, Intense Replenishing Serum, and Anti-Aging Repair Serum twice daily for 12 weeks.
- Organic Lilac Stem Cells: Combat free radicals, control excess oils by regulating sebum, protect skin cells from UV damage, inhibit pigment production and stop collagen breakdown.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (deeply penetrating Vitamin C): Protects from free radical damage caused by UVA, UVB and pollution and also brightens skin.
- Two Marine Extracts: Increase collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid production and inhibit the amount of Progerin, the main skin aging protein.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryoyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Bisabolol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate.
After cleansing, apply to face, neck and back of hands. Follow with Anti-Aging Repair Moisturizer. Use AM and PM. Always finish your regimen with SPF in the morning.