Urban Antioxidant Sunscreen SPF 40
- Pollution: Antioxidant Lipochroman® provides the strongest defense from free radical damage, protecting skin from pollution including damage caused by tiny particulate matter.
- Light: Indian ginseng extract protects from high energy visible (HEV) light while SPF ingredients shield skin from UVA/UVB. Lipochroman® protects skin from free radical damage caused by light as well.
- Climate: Peptides, aloe vera and coconut oil hydrate skin in a non-greasy manner for all climate conditions.
- Irritants: Like all Dr. Loretta products, this formula is free of potential irritants including artificial fragrance, dye, parabens and phthalates.
- Antioxidant Lipochroman®: Protects from pollution and “urban dust” by neutralizing oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon free radicals, which can lead to age spots and wrinkles.
- Indian Ginseng Extract: Derived from Indian ginseng roots, this highly effective extract helps restore skin vitality as it protects from artificial visible light: HEV (blue light) emitted from computer screens and cell phones.
- Galangal Root Extract: Anti-inflammatory root extract boosts UV protection.
- Rice Peptides: Supports skin's collagen while providing hydration
Active Ingredients: 8% Homosalate, 5% Octisalate, 5% Octocrylene, 8% Zinc Oxide
Inactive ingredients: Water (Aqua), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Mica, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Steareth-21, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Steareth-2, Fructose, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chlorphenesin, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Phytate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Withania Somnifera Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Silica, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours.