Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
- Pollution: Marine oligo saccharides, derived from brown seaweed, are clinically proven to reduce free radical damage by washing away tiny pollution particles known as particulate matter. The oligo saccharides also protect skin from damage caused by exposure to pollutants such as cigarette smoke, heavy metals and pesticides.
- Climate: Marine peptides create a moisture surge to keep skin hydrated even in cooler, drier conditions and hydrate skin that is dry due to hormonal or other factors, including drugs.
- Irritants: This sulfate-free formula won't redden or irritate skin or clog pores. Like all Dr. Loretta products, it's free of potential irritants including artificial fragrance, dye, parabens and phthalates. Chamomile essential oil soothes irritated skin.
- Hydrolyzed Algin: Absorbs tiny pollution particles (up to 30 times smaller than our pores) to prevent free radical damage that accelerates skin pigment, age spots, and wrinkles.
- Marine Peptides: Boost hydration and support collagen.
- Chamomile & Ginger Root Essential Oils: Nourish and soothe redness and irritated skin.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Cocoyl Wheat Amino Acids, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna (Red Algae) Extract, Hydrolyzed Algin, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil, Phenoxyethanol.
Massage a nickel size of product mixed with tepid water onto entire face, including eyebrows and lids, and leave on for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse off with 10 splashes of lukewarm water. Follow with a Dr. Loretta serum. Use AM and PM. Can be used post-procedure.