Micro Peel Peptide Pads
- Pollution: Low pH medical grade 10% glycolic acid enhances exfoliation of dead cells, debris and pollutants at surface and in pores.
- Climate: Algae peptides increase skin's moisture levels to hydrate as it exfoliates.
- 10% Glycolic Acid: Provides enhanced exfoliation and micro-peel by removing dead cells from each other and debris from pores and skin surface, improving skin texture, luminosity and lessening pore appearance and breakouts.
- Marine Peptides: Replenish moisture loss caused by skin-drying environmental conditions and exfoliation, while also protecting skin from climate controlled and colder, drier environments.
- Matte, Kola and Guarana Skin Calming Botanicals: Soothe skin and calm any stinging or irritation during the advanced exfoliation process.
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactobacillus Ferment, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Cola Nitida (Kola) Seed Extract, Ilex Paraguariensis (Mate) Seed Extract, Paullinia Cupana (Guarana) Seed Extract, Ahnfeltia Concinna (Red Algae) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
Apply evenly three to seven times per week, after cleansing. For first two weeks, rinse off after 10-20 minutes. After two weeks, if well tolerated, do not rinse off. Follow with a Dr. Loretta serum or moisturizer and SPF.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.