Intense Replenishing Serum
Plumping skin appearance
Protecting against pollution and climate
Creating a natural, dewy glow
Can be used as a makeup primer or on hair for a lightweight, long-lasting shine.
100%agreed their skin feels more hydrated
97%agreed their skin feels softer
97%agreed the product improved appearance of dull skin
Dr. Loretta's favorite pairings.
- KTKate T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35-44What is your skin type? NormalWhat are your skin concerns? Dry / Dehydrated, Fine Lines / WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoPlump
Really nice moisture and plumpness. Not sticky or oily but does leave a sheen or residue which later sinks in. Weirdly helps with acne! Also pregnancy safe :) Glad I tried it. Will reorder! Slept on for sure.
- RFRobin F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoMy New Fave!
Absolutely delicious! Like a yummy drink for my face…as a product junkie, I have an entire closet dedicated to skincare…this new collection from Dr. Loretta is at the front as a new favorite! Thank you! Oh and the exfoliating scrub! Best
- NRNatalie R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
Great for dry, Northeastern winters!
- LHleslie h.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoMy Fave
I have used many other serums but always come back to this one. I like to use it first after the shower and then after all the other products because I love the sheen that hides wrinkles and gives a youthful glow. So worth the price.
- JKJacqueline K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoIntense Replenishing Serum
Smooths skin, feels amazing.